Hello. My name is Irina Musuc and I am helping expats in the process of career/success/self-fulfillment.
You have recently moved to the Netherlands and feel overwhelmed with the complexity of challenges and tasks, awaiting you. The initial euphoria and sense of novelty have faded, being replaced by a number of less exciting, but extremely important tasks:
· Learning Dutch
· Investigating the labour market
· Looking for a job
· Adapting to a new reality
You are asking yourself: Where should I start?
– Should I first start learning Dutch or looking for job?
– Shall I continue my studies or take a refresher course?
– Is my previous education and working experience enough to be competitive on the market?
– How should I proceed with job applications?
– Is my resume good enough for the Dutch market?
– Is there a possibility to find job without speaking Dutch?
– How to adapt to a new culture without losing my true identity?
I have asked myself all these and many other questions when I moved to the Netherlands 5 years ago. It took me a lot of time and effort to find my way through the Dutch reality, to find a job I really wanted. Moving to Netherlands was a chance to re-evaluate all my previous experience, competences and skills, to discover my true potential and to reshape the way I see my professional and personal development. I have evaluated my professional background and have realised that I have always been good at mentoring, training and facilitating change in others. I have decided to sharpen my skills and take them to a new level. I have successfully graduated the Academy for Counselling and Coaching in Amsterdam and became a certified life coach.
Now I’m helping expats in the process of self-realization and job search by boosting their worth & self-esteem, by enabling them to see their true value and how to translate it into professional sphere.
Working with me you will:
– set clear goals and make a step by step plan to achieve them
– rediscover your power, your potential and true value
– learn how to translate it to others
– overcome fears and blocks, which sabotage your progress
– boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
– will gain new valuable skills which will lead you to finding your dream job, change your career or become an entrepreneur.
You will acquire practical skills, which will ensure you will get the job you always wanted to have:
– how to create a professional network
– how to write a successful resume, which will reflect your unique achievements, professional worth and expertise
– how to write cover letter, translating your professional ambition, personal values and mission into the language appealing to the employer
– how to effectively prepare for the first interview in order to stand out and land the job offer
Ready to walk together the path to success? Make an appointment for a free intake session by contacting me personally.